Hello, I'm Alex
Krivanek. I'm a Graphic
Currently, I am an Associate Production Artist at BCS Apparel, Authorized Licensee of Nike. I graduated from the University of Central Missouri with a BFA in Graphic Design in 2015 and have been designing all my life.
After being founded in Olathe, Kansas, I began my freelance design business to give my clients superior quality and cost effective design solutions in this vastly competitive market. I specialize in brand identity design, logo design, advertising and print design, and calligraphy.
I am a:
• Member of NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
• Member of AAF-KC (American Advertising Federation - Kansas City)
• Member of AIGA - Kansas City Chapter
• MLK Day Print Design featured in Newspaper
• My designs are featured in the Clocktower Bakery and Café
• 1st Place - eMagine! Design Festival
• 21st Century Program Endorsement - eCommunication
Let's Get Started!
Use the form below or email me at adkriv AT gmail DOT com!
• Facebook Profile - My personal profile.
• ADKcalligraphy Fan Page - Go like my calligraphy page on Facebook!
• Redbubble - Buy my designs on everything from t-shirts, prints, and pillows!
• Teepublic - Buy my designs on tshirts, mugs, and wall art!
• Behance - Another portfolio website of mine you should follow!
• Twitter - Anything design related, or retweets of my work.
• Instagram - See my personal works, as well as design posts.
• Society6 - Purchase my prints for a wide range of products.
• LinkedIn - My business networking profile.
• Pinterest - Design inspiration and anything else I find interesting.
• Twenty20 - Previously instacanvas, download my pictures for personal use!